Monday, August 3, 2009

Itchfest

So, a few weeks ago I noticed that whenever I washed my hair it itches. I eliminated and isolated the problem to be Neutrogena Relaxed and Natural conditioner. Ummm....or so I thought . A week ago I had the major itch, I mean it felt like something hunkered down in my scalp and was chewing away. I washed my hair with Giovanni and conditioned with V05. No sooner than I got out it was on.

The itching got so bad that sleeping straight throughout the night was not an option. This morning with Big puss snoring and the itching, I got fed up and head to the kitchen. I had a box of Neem and was ready to throw the box in my head, if it means the itching would stop. So I mixed up a batch, massage it into the area. The itching stop, wow was all I could say.

Will it last? I don't know. I let it stay in for 30 mins and washed it out. Did it itch, yes it did. However, after an hr the itching stopped with the exception of the very lower part of my head, close to the neck. It's too early to say if this worked. I will keep check throughout the day and let you all know.

UPDATE: The itching finally stopped but took way too long. My good friend Onxycabelo suggested I try Brahimi powder. I certainly will.

2 comments:

Onyxcabelo said...

Hey! Glad to see you back. xx

I had the itches something fierce too a while back. I noticed the neem did work, but not as quickly as the brahmi powder that you sent me. That worked almost immediately. After my itches stopped I looked brahmi up online and a lot of sources say that that's what it's supposed to do - relieve itchy scalps.

Anyway, the neem works too - but for me it just wasn't as quickly as the brahmi - not sure why:0).

Feel better soon!

Prettyhoneybun's Way said...

Thanks. As you know more than anyone, just really busy and trying to get a grip. I will try the brahimi but the neem workes, a little too slow for my liking but it did.

Post a Comment