Saturday, March 20, 2010

aphogee and trim

I was battling severe shedding and my hair would feel a little rough and coarse after washing. I had used aphogee a while back and really hadn't remember how or if it had worked for my hair.

After doing some research and reading how it worked for some people, I decided to try it again. However closer inspection of my hair, told me I had to trim my hair. I didn't just trim, I cut of about an inch off the ends and then went through the strands to take care of some upper shaft knots.

I then washed my hair using KBB shampoo (thank you Onxycabelo,I loved it),I apply the aphogee. The smell might be a little daunting for some, to me it smell weird but I tolerated it. I then sat under the dryer for 30 mins and let it hardened. Without taking out the pins, I wet and rinse my hair until it was soft enough to remove them.

I then conditioned with mixed chicks (I have mixed feelings about this conditioner)and sat under the heat for about 10 mins. Rinse and added mixed chicks leave in condish.

I am here to sing the praise of the treatment and the trim, man my hair felt soft and there was virtually no shedding.....OMG. Before I had clumps of hair coming out and even when I run my hand through my hair more than several strand would come out. Now I had virtually nothing coming out. All hail aphogee....I will be doing this again

0 comments:

Post a Comment