Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson 1958-2009

So I am a week late, but nonetheless remembering Michael Joseph Jackson. I remember back in my high school days, when there was a serious Michael Jackson craze. My brother and I had MJ's Jackets and stickers (we stuck them all over our bookbags and folders)

We would watch MJ's performance for hrs (thriller to be exact) and execute the moves flawlessly....(looking like two kids on crack...LOL). Good Times, Good Times.....thanks Michael. I am sad that he died and the way he died, but I am especially sad for "his" children.

I watched the memorial service at work.......shhhhh. It was tastetfully done and had a tear jerking moment or two. However, I almost shed a tear when Paris gave her little speech. Awww man. I don't care what noone says, his biological kids or not thats all they knew and they loved him. RIP MJ you will never be forgotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment