Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pet Peeves

One of my biggest pet peeves is getting skipped while in a line........I will tear the mutherother down if someone as much as put their little toe in front of me.

Since I have to ride the subway to work, I have a problem with people standing in the doorway of the train or rushing to come in, while you are trying to come off.

Standing at the top or bottom of a stairwell talking.......Cmon move your a$$ this is not ONESTOP.

People having a three course meal on the train. I saw one man pulled out a salad, then his dinner and then his dessert and drinks. Instead of putting the bones and box into the bag it came in, brotherman threw (yes I say threw) the bones and boxes and cup under the seat.......OMG !!!!!! I rolled my eyes, looked at him in disgust.........ummmm but noone else batted their eyelids. The only conclusion that I could come up with was that this NYC host a bunch of nasty Meffas.

Parking in the city is ripoff, parking anywhere is a ripoff.

People just spitting anyway. Now, where I come from, if we must, bound and compound to spit it would be in a area with dirt or grass (hence the coverup). No!! these people spit anyway. On you, in close proximity, in the train etc. I can't tell how many times I have to hop, skip and jump spit on a sidewalk.............utterly disgusting.


Peace

2 comments:

Onyxcabelo said...

Ok! You are a riot - I'm in stitches over here! I know these things peeve you, but I just had to laugh. The spitting thing really is gross though. I have a weak constitution, so the spitting would have me literally spitting up all of the sidewalk, LOL!!

Prettyhoneybun's Way said...

Yah, spitting is not on my list of fun things. It just plain nasty....UUUGH

Post a Comment