Monday, July 13, 2009

That's crazy

So I saw the funniest sign today, at least IMO.

I walked passed a hair salon in the prestgious Manhattan NYC today. As I did on numerous occasions when I walk by, I would read the list of services that you can go in for.

Yet today was different as the list had a particular service that they have never advertised before. The list read:

1. Brazillean straightening $250.00

2. Cut and Blowdry $80.00

3. Henna $70.00

Now for those who have natural hair and prefer to use a natural color for their hair...this would have been hilarious.

Shoot, I know I was laughing. Why? b/c 100g of henna is like $1.99 - $3.99 if bought from the local India store and a litte more if bought online.

Now, my hair which is probably a little pass brastrap when stretch. I use about 100g-200g for all of 7.00 bucks. You don't need a professional to slapped the ish on your head and wait for a couple of hrs (Depending on the color you want).

So, c'mon $70. Not even if you add light and water...now here's a thought you morons, how about you pay me the $70 to slap the ish on myyyyy head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment