Thursday, April 30, 2009

Butt in the Middle

You knooooooow something is wrong, when you look in the mirror and your butt is staring back at you. Yeah, up front and center.

Whooah...how did that get there, I look like I am about to give birth to twins..sooo not cool.

I said to Big Puss "look at this ish" and you know what he said. "you look good for someone 40something, and you had a baby 30 months ago"

*blink* *blink* Whaaat!!! Listen Mr. Man, I am not going out like a punkette, I want to be sexy again..like before you and the little pipsqueak took it, so tonight you are all having yogurt for dinner...how about that...HA!!!

He just shook his head, and mumble some unintelligible ish and left....LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont even know where to start with this one....ill just comment on the others...it should be much easier..

Post a Comment