Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

So after I had my heart set on going to sunday service, I was disappointed by the illness of my son. He has asthma and a cold. Oh boy, he was coughing excessivley and I did not want to expose him to the cold air.

We settle for a day at home. while watching speed racer (he goes crazy for cars), I decided to do some retail therapy and found this deal (*whispering*) OMG. I don't own a trench coat and my cheap..ahem, frugal side will not let me buy one for $60.00. There it was a CITY STYLE FLOWER TRENCH COAT....MSRP for $59.99 was marked down to $9.99, woot woot. Will it fit, will be to my liking......stay tuned. Sorry could not get the picture up, but here is the link http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/browse/product_detail_with_picker.jsp?productId=prod940185&parentId=cat60162&subcatId=cat1050002

Happy Easter


*update*

I recieved the trench coat, and it was gorgeous. I was worried about the size I had chosen, but it fit great. It was a good buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment