Friday, April 17, 2009

The tale of the two Puss

awwww, it does me heart good to see my two "puss", big puss and little puss curled up together sleeping.

Ain't it a b**tch though, one works whenever and the other lounge around,eating and watching BobbyC all day.

While Tabby goes to work (a double shift) and look like train wreck after 16 hrs. One solace, its a gorgeous day and there's a banana republic, H&M, Gap across the street.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I wll let you know what I find.

*update*

I didn't anything, nada, zip, squat. It could be because right before I went on lunch, I had a sinus attack. I was sneezing and coughing like there was no tomorrow. I did venture into NY and Co but didn't find anything. I wandered around Nine west and Urban Outfitters, but I felt so lousy I bought lunch (which I ate like 5 hrs later), and went back to work.

Have a good evening everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment