Thursday, April 9, 2009

GOTTA LOVE EM

I am the mom of a handsome little munchkin, I affectionately call "puss". He is 2 yrs old and thinks he's my boss.

So the other night I am folding clothes *sigh* (it never ends), and he came in the room screaming "MOMMEEEEEE" so I said yes and he promptly told me in his baby voice " I'm Matthew and I'm gonna kick your butt"

So I said "I'm mommy and I'm gonna kick your butt", he hung his head and walked out the room. I know we are not suppose to laugh but I could not help it, I collapsed into laughter, all the time wondering how in the world did he come up with this. Two steps into the living told me everything I needed to know ............SPONGEBOB aka BobbyC

BobbyC was the name given to poor spongebob as the little mister could not say "spongebob" LOL.....have a goodnight all

0 comments:

Post a Comment