Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cute in a red dress

I was trying to decide what to wear to last sunday service, so I was trying on some dresses. Puss was busy playing his version of crash cars (where he flings the cars at each other across the room, then he chases them as flings them to the other side).

I tried on a few dress and shoes, parading up and down in front of the mirror trying to decide. Anyway, after a few I decided to try a new red dress I bought. Now I hate red and anything with red in it (except jelly donuts), but I decided that this is a new year and I am going to step out of safe mode for a bit.

I tried on the dress and stood looking in the mirror, when all of a sudden puss looks up and remarked "Wooooooooow, mommy you look so cute." with the biggest grin on his face.

Awwww, that was sweet, but it made me think that this boy was already here in spirit (because he acts like he's 22)....LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment