Monday, May 18, 2009

My Lady

After a bout wheezing and two treatment from the nebulizer, it was clear that we were heading to the ER.

Looking at the little bugger you couldn't tell he was sick, however you could hear the wheezing a mile away.

First, he walked into the ER like he owned the place, then was asking to see the triage nurse....LOL

puss: "mommy, where is the lady?"

me: "she's coming back"

puss: "ok"

Triage Nurse: "what's your name?"

puss: "I'm puss"

TN: "what wrong with puss today?"

puss: "I'm coughing"

She quickly triaged him and set him in the chair to administer treatment and left. Little puss was not having it, and soon as he was done he went after her.

puss: "mommy, I want to go see my lady."

me: *blink* "your who?"

As usual I'm too slow, so he marched off muttering "I go see my lady"

He promptly marched out the room and down the hallway, amongst oohs and ahhs(women are such suckers for babies) He ignore them and found his lady and gave her a hug.

puss: "thank you lady, I feel much better)"

He even claim the doctor as his lady and told her too that he felt much better..and she told him, he made her day....awww, isn't that sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment