Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Men are retarded

I swear men either do not listen or their brain is preoccupied with nothingness, or the next booty call to hear their spouse or S/O talking.

Ladies please do not address them when

1) they are in front of the television.
2) when he is reading the sports section of the paper. THEY CANNOT MULTI TASK.

This is what they hear while you are talking

You: " honeyremembertotakeoutthetrashtonight"

Him: "uh huh"

You: "did you hear me?"

Him: "suuuure, no problem"

After the garbage truck has reached the dump yard.

You: "Didn't I ask you to take out the trash?"

Him: " No, when?"

*crickets* *crickets*

Now you have his undivided attention.

Him: "seroiusly, when?"

You: "yesterday, while you were watching the TV"

Him: " NO, you didn't" (with attitude)

You: *sigh* never mind.....next time I'll do the ish myself.

Ladies, I think its is a ploy among men, not to do any work.....they just act like they retarded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's definetly a game that some of them play. I taught my hubby his lesson many years ago by igging him on something semi-important and he got the picture. He know nows to mute or pause the tv now during the game. Because he has chosen to do that, I hardly ever interrupt. *lol* It's a give and take, push and pull that works for us.

Anonymous said...

Yes it is a ploy, they rather not work.

Post a Comment