Thursday, May 7, 2009

Randomness

Excuse you?...I have three jobs and a BSc degree, what you got? Can you afford to feed me and my family? Then keep it moving homie. hanging out at the corner deli from morning til night, just don't do it for me.

Why does the sanitation department even bother with garbage bins, when its sooooo easy to throw garbage on the floor right next to it...Young man, yeah you in the car, that's just plain nasty.

Nigga what? Jigga who? F dat B**ch...whaaaaaaat??????, why do we have to listen to that mess so early or any time for that matter?....You're a grown ass man, my brother (like 45), get some headphones or turn that ish off.

"Rock of ages cleft for me, let me hide myself in thee" I need Jesus. I am usually good at ignoring people, but today was too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment